Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hangin' With Holly

So I'm sitting on the subway today and the doors open on this little gem. 
Now I know Sketchers is used to scraping the bottom of the barrel when trying to find an F list celebrity to do their adorable ads, but HOLLY ROBINSON PEETE? Really?! In case you're unfamiliar with the lady herself,  here's a clip from everyone's favorite "Hangin' With Mr. Cooper" featuring an opening sequence by... wait for it... ENVOUGE.

Oh wait. Once again some fucking prize has disabled embedding. Death. Click here.

Side note: last time I saw Mr. Cooper himself I was stoned out of my mind rocking an empty Disney World post Katrina. We saw him not once but FOUR times, including at a character breakfast where some twink who was playing the Mad Hatter made inappropriate sexual references to us all morning. What a trip.

As an extra RANDOM treat, here's a clip of Mrs. Robinson Peete discussing Fire Safety. Thanks for the tips Holly!

No comments: