Friday, November 28, 2008

My Favorite Day

The Thanksgiving Day Parade has become the television event I most look forward to each year for the cornucopia of camp that seems to explode from my television. This year didn't dissappoint. Luckily, aside from the show that was captured on television, broadwayworld.com sent their trusty photographers to catch some of the action. These pictures are amazing and make me want to die a little. I hope you feel the same.

FYI I'll go into more detail about these prizes below in the coming week. They all deserve their own posts, so think of this as a preview... Prepare Ye.

Varsity FanClub fresh off the set of bareback twinks 3.
Miss USA 2008 and "Uncle Sam"
Charice Pempengco, that rich little belter
The Clique Girls- EXCUSE ME?
Some douche and some pilgrims
David Archuleta... remember him?

No comments: