Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fuck-O-Ween

The way I see it, a Halloween costume can be two things. Some sort of witty homemade moment where the costume is funny or craft and lasts for one night. Or it's a sexy witch, or spider, or doctor, or cookie, or whatever looks sexy so you can get fucked at the end of the night. Stupid, but I get it. What I do NOT understand, is why someone would drop, oh $80 for one of THESE toolbox costumes that are neither funny nor sexy. Most of these people have to walk around all night long constricted to some ridiculous get up and they look like complete asses. I mean LOOK at their faces. They're eyes are screaming with apologies and insecurity. FUCK THESE CAMPY COSTUMES... although some of them are preeeeety rich. Many thanks to Dani for sending me the "cameltoe" workout bitch, featured below.

No comments: