Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Mayor of Camp Nation

Hi All!
I broke down and joined the world of blogging. I am very sorry, I apologize, but it just makes sense. I spend a fair amount of time wasting away at my computer looking at campy shit, and it's only fair that I share my findings with the world. In some ways, this blog may justify the time I spend, usually at 3 am, looking at videos of Elizabeth Berkley. Who is Elizabeth Berkley you ask?
Ah, there she is. I love her. She's amazing. I'll prove it, in five pictures or less:

 
Now WAIT a second. That's not Lizzy Berkley....iiiis it? That's the beauty of this amazing bitch. You never know. What I DO know is that it's a screen shot from an anime film called "Armitage III", starring Elizabeth Berkley and Kiefer Sutherland. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that that's our Liz, as her tits are hanging out. See? Aren't you glad I'm blogging?

The fun doesn't stop there. Elizabeth has been nominated for 4 (count 'em, FOUR) Razzie awards. Elizabeth managed to actually WIN two, for "Worst Actress" and "Worst New Star" in 1995 for "Showgirls." The real kicker is that in 2000, she was nominated for "Worst New Star of the Decade" and "Worst Actress of the Century." Ouch. She gets the last laugh though, check out her resume HERE. Bitch is rolling in it. Maybe she's just duping us all- which would make her the campiest, most hilarious bitch ever. Congrats Liz!

Before I move on, make sure you mark your calendars for a Camp Nation DVR alert. On April 3rd, Bravo will premiere the new reality show "Step It Up & Dance." If the title isn't campy enough, Elizabeth will be co-hosting with Jerry Mitchell. I'm sorry, it sounds genius. Alright, too much chatter. Here are some things that I think are campy:
 
THESE BITCHES:
THIS MONSTER:
THIS VOICE:
THIS NON-WIG:
THIS DRAG QUEEN'S NAME: MANDY O'TOOLE
THIS BITCH:
THIS WIG:
THIS GIRL:
TYRA BANKS (DOING A HANDSTAND!):
MY FRIEND STEPHANIE DRESSED AS A CLOWN (?!?):
MISCHA BARTON:
Gosh, that makes me want to go smoke a fat J. Or take a nap. Well, that's all for today. Come back and visit tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day. Here's a video to leave you with. Njoy mofos!
 

2 comments:

Erin said...

Jaslene! Fuck yeah!

pollyanna said...

BORlene-look at you-its about time all of your passion, hardwork, and dedication to the savory world of camp make its mark on the world wide web. Here's to ladies-may they never know how offensively ridiculous they truly are. I'm SORRY!